FutureForward In-Person Learning
Dear FutureForward Bollman and Washington Square Community,
You've likely seen the information that the District communicated earlier today regarding the transition of all students, including the in-person students on our campuses, to fully remote learning for the remainder of the semester:
1. All in-person classes at Bollman and Washington Square will conclude in-person options for the fall semester at the close of the school day on Friday, November 13th.
2. On Monday, November 16th, all Bollman and Washington Square students will need to check in with their instructor to receive direction for asynchronous learning assignments for that day, and to prepare for synchronous (live, teacher-led) learning beginning on Tuesday, November 17th.
3. On Tuesday, November 17th, all Bollman and Washington Square students will begin synchronous, remote learning. From that date forward, all Bollman and Washington Square students will attend synchronously and remotely every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; and asynchronously on Wednesdays. Please note that Wednesday, November 18, will be an asynchronous day.
4. Instruction following the Thanksgiving Break will continue remotely through the conclusion of the fall semester for students on Dec. 17.
5. Please continue to check our website (https://futureforward.adams12.org and your class Schoology pages for information regarding the plan for the second semester.
It has truly been an honor to have students in our buildings this semester and we look forward to building on the in-person learning that has taken place thus far in the remote space as we close out the semester. Our teachers are ready to support your students through this transition. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Janet Renden, Principal FutureForward Bollman
Marvin Lewis, Principal FutureForward Washington Square
|Office Hours||7:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|School Hours||8:00 am - 3:24 pm|
|8:20 am - 12:48 am|