To inspire more Coloradans to continue their education, all 32 public colleges and universities in Colorado and several private institutions will allow students to apply for free on Tuesday, Oct. 13 as part of the third Colorado Free Application Day.
Here are the instructions for each college/university.
If you are headed to college, you need to complete the FAFSA. Click on the link to get more information.
Frequently Asked Questions for FAFSA, financial aid, student loans, government programs
The websites in this section may answer some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) re: FAFSA, financial aid, student loans, government programs, etc.
- www.finaid.org the most popular source for FAQs re: how to calculate EFC [Estimated Family Contribution], links to college financial aid pages, student loan info, other basics about financial aid plus a scholarship search
- www.collegeinvest.org info on how to fund your post-secondary education
- www.ed.gov/finaid info from Dept. of Education on government financial aid
- www.fafsa.ed.gov info on Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- www.fsaid.ed.gov site to create your fafsa id
- www.salliemae.com general info on student loans plus step-by-step info on financial aid process
*** NEVER PAY TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS!***