FutureForward classes are available for Adams 12 10th, 11th, & 12th grade students. Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will open February 2021.
FutureForward Registration Guide English and Spanish attached below:
Registration for FutureForward Classes will be virtual. Please see below for virtual registration dates
- Horizon High School: February 25th, February 26th, March 1st and March 2nd.
- Legacy High School: March 1st, March 2nd, March 4th, and March 5th
- Mountain Range High School: February 22nd, February 23rd, February 25th and February 26th.
- Northglenn High School: March 15th, March 16th, March 18th and March 19th
- Thornton High School: March 8th, March 9th, March 11th, and March 12th
FutureForward Virtual Registration Information
- FutureForward is hosting virtual information sessions daily February 2nd - February 18th from 10:40am - 1:35pm. Please click here for link.
- FutureForward virtual registration opens February 22nd and continues daily Monday - Friday between 7:30am and 3:00pm
- FutureForward Virtual Registration Link
What are next steps after registration?
Contact one of the following:
Ms. Pam Annis, FutureForward at Bollman Registrar - 720.972.5827 or Pamela.J.Annis@adams12.org
Ms. Ursula Artzer, FutureForward at Washington Square Registrar - 720.972.2909 or Ursula.Artzer@adams12.org
Ms. Candice Neverve, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.5834 or Candice.Neverve@adams12.org
Ms. Suzanne Quinn-Colbert, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.3824 or Suzanne.E.Quinn@adams12.org
Ms. Jo Harpring, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2907 or Jo.Harpring@adams12.org
Ms. Merae Hoffman, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2906 or Merae.F.Hoffman@adams12.org