Future Forward classes are available for Adams 12 10th, 11th, & 12th grade students. Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open February 2020.
Future Forward Registration guide
When will Future Forward be at your school for registration?
- Horizon High School: February 18th, February 19th, February 20th and February 21st
- Mountain Range High School: February 24th, February 25th, February 27th and February 28th
- Legacy High School: February 10th, February 11th, February 12th and February 13th
- Thornton High School: March 9th, March 10th, March 11th, March 12th, and March 13th
- Northglenn High School: March 2nd, March 3rd and March 5th
What are next steps after registration?
Contact one of the following:
Ms. Pam Annis, FutureForward at Bollman Registrar - 720.972.5827 or Pamela.J.Annis@adams12.org
Ms. Ursula Artzer, FutureForward at Washington Square Registrar - 720.972.2909 or Ursula.Artzer@adams12.org
Ms. Candice Neverve, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.5834 or Candice.Neverve@adams12.org
Ms. Suzanne Quinn-Colbert, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.3824 or Suzanne.E.Quinn@adams12.org
Ms. Jo Harpring, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2907 or Jo.Harpring@adams12.org
Ms. Merae Hoffman, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2906 or Merae.F.Hoffman@adams12.org