Video Production 3 & 4
Pathway: Arts, A/V Technology, & Communication Pathway
Grades: 11, 12
Advanced Video provides the students with real world experience in the field. Each student will be expected to create productions with real clients and situations. This course will focus on advancing the students skills obtained in the Video Production 1 class. The experience gained in this course will match the format and experience of a college course.
Advanced techniques will give the student the head start needed to be career ready and employable.
Some of the following will be expected:
- Advanced techniques in videography and cinematography
- Video editing skills will be expected to be near expert/career ready level.
- Projects assigned will be in line with industry expectations and topics
- Pursue industry internship and job opportunities
- Budget, write, produce, and edit complete projects in the commercial, film, corporate, and documentary genres
1. Student will need the pre-requisite of Video Production I and the approval of the Video Production teacher.
2. In-depth knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro/Apple Final Cut Pro, DSLR camera functions and composition,
knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Course Fee: $40.00
POSSIBLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE VIDEO PRODUCTION PROGRAM:
- Video Editor Videographer
- Storyboard creator/artist
- Video producer/director
Instructors: Neal Betters