Behavioral and Mental Health 3 & 4
Credit: 2 Fine/Practical Arts/Elective
In this advanced course students will:
Continue to expand their knowledge in all concepts introduced in the level one course
- Study human growth and development from conception through death, emphasizing physical, cognitive, emotional, and psychosocial factors
- Examine abnormal behavior and its classifications, causes, treatment, and prevention
- Have a familiarity with Prime for Life, Victim Empathy, CRAFT, SOAR and MRT curriculums
Students may earn college credit and receive certificates for T4C and Motivational Interviewing.
- Students may have the opportunity to receive college credit for PSY 235 and PSY 226.
- Completion of Introduction to Behavior and Mental Health 1 & 2
- Course fee: $40.00
Instructor: Neesha Lenzini