FutureForward classes are available for Adams 12 10th, 11th, & 12th grade students. Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will open in February 2022.
When will FutureForward Counselors be at my school for registration?
- Horizon High School: February 28th, March 1st, and March 2nd
- Legacy High School: Febraury 22nd, February 23, and February 24th
- Mountain Range High School: March 1st, March 2nd, and March 3rd
- Northglenn High School: March 14th, March 15th, and March 16th
- Thornton High School: March 7th, March 8th, March 9th and March 10th
When will FutureForward representatives be at my school during lunch hours to provide more information?
- Horizon High School: February 1st, February 3rd and February 9th
- Legacy High School: February 7th, February 10th and February 11th
- Mountain Range High School: February 11th, February 14th, and February 15th
- Northglenn High School: February 8th, February 10th, and February 15th
- Thornton High School: February 3rd, February 4th, and February 8th
What are next steps after registration?
Contact one of the following:
Ms. Suzanne Hagstrom, FutureForward at Bollman Registrar - 720.972.5827 or Suzanne.Hagstrom@adams12.org
Ms. Ursula Artzer, FutureForward at Washington Square Registrar - 720.972.2909 or Ursula.Artzer@adams12.org
Ms. Candice Neverve-Wallace, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.5834 or Candice.Neverve@adams12.org
Ms. Suzanne Quinn-Colbert, FutureForward at Bollman School Counselor - 720.972.3824 or Suzanne.E.Quinn@adams12.org
Ms. Jo Harpring, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2907 or Jo.Harpring@adams12.org
Ms. Merae Hoffman, FutureForward at Washington Square School Counselor - 720.972.2906 or Merae.F.Hoffman@adams12.org